Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tomboy, Girl or Girly Girl

Hey everyone. My name's Val and I'm here to help you survive middle school.
Here's a quiz on what type of girl you are:

1.) It's the first day of school! You wear..
a. whatever I find that's fresh.
b. probably a cute T-shirt and jeans
c. mini skirt, crop top over a cute cami and cute ankle boots

2.) Friends would mostly say that you're personality is..
a. energetic and fun
b. kind and funny
c. stylish and serious

3.) Your clean your room every..
a. Your supposed to clean it?
b. Practically all the time. I can't think with a messy room!!
c. I never clean it. It's covered in all of my outfits.

4.) On the weekends you..
a. Have a huge game
b. Hang with friends
c. Shop till I drop!

If you're mostly...

A's                                          Bs                                                 Cs
Then you always             You're just a regular girl.               You are a total fashionista!
have some sort of            You like shopping and sports        Some girls would give anything
sport going on! Keep       but they're not your favorite things. For your taste! Have fun with it!
up the good work-you      Spend time with your friends!!
should be grateful you
have such a great talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment